(The picture should say "And the Winners are..." But hey, its got a pretty lady to look at.)
So today at 12 noon I contacted the winners of the March Give Away. I have been waiting for replies back on what each winner wants to list it here. So far I've gotten back 6 replies out of the 15.
- Shawn M. - Fantasy Army (going with 2 Empire battalion box sets)
- Greg T. - Space Marine Battle Force
- David L. - Sabol Case
- Nick (no last name given) - Blood Angel Battleforce
- James D. - Shadowsword (he really just wants to make the Stormlord)
- Jason (no last name given) - FW Mega Dread
(So far whats left prize wise is the BL signed books, Bjron the fell handed, High Elf stuff, and the OOP pewter Khador starter set and the KR case as well as the 2 50% off Coupons for ANY product at Galaxy Gobbo from a blister to an entire army.
- Jason T (yes, another Jason) - KR Case
- Colonel Shofer
- Preston - Brjon the Fellhanded
- Tordeck - High Elf Character and possible extras
- Das Reich
- Fluger - Khador OOP Starter Set
Now April Give Away info:
The give away for April will end in exactly 1 month on April 7th at noon Central US time just like today. I do ask that new people joining use more aliases and less real names as it gets rather confusing when for example, there are 15 Davids.
So far the prize list itself is being put together but already includes:
- $100 Gift Certificate/Credit Coupon for any GW product
- GW Mega Paint set - The older one with the screw lids but never opened.
- My Local Hobbytown USA has offered up 4 of the new Orc and Goblin boxs as they get released this month. I will spread it out to 4 winners. (Thanks Jeff!)
- 2 Past Golden Demon Winners have offered to paint a squad each at the winners choice. The squad picked will be supplied by Galaxy Gobbo.
- Full set of GF9 Templates
- 2 Sets of Custom Dice from Chessix . Designed by the winner.
Im also working on getting modeling tools and the like together as more prizes such as:
Paint Brush Sets
Green Stuff modeling Putty
Custom Bases (Ill be contacting all the Custom Base designers and seeing if any want to donate some sets)
Plus some CoD Terrain sets along with 1 or 2 Pegasus Terrain sets.
Magnents from KJ magnents. All sizes.
I also am in talks with someone that makes modular gaming tables to possibly make a 4x4 City Fight Table, all modular with 1x1 foot boards.
Ill have an exact list of the April prizes up this evening as I hear back from more people about donating. Plus, the last 2 give aways winners and followers alike have donated to future give aways so I have no doubt that will happen again. So ill get those listed up as soon as I know.
I want to thank everyone for taking part, and wish everyone that hasn't yet won, the best luck for the April Drawing. Be sure to keep spreading the word as the more interest that is shown the better the donations have become for you guys (and gals)!
Most importantly I want to thank EVERYONE that has taken part in commenting and leaving ideas for Aprils give away and what prizes people will need/want. Keep up the comments as the donators do read what everyone has to say!