Friday, April 22, 2011

Fluff Writers and Artists Wanted


Rather than spending the next few weeks parading from door to door asking for "fluffers", as that landed me on DateLine, Matt and I have decided to put out an urgent call to the 40k Community. We're in dire need of a few things here at MWC and TMP, and we're counting on all of you to get the word out.

Here's a basic list of what we're looking for:

Fluff Writers
Artists
The short-and-sweet of it is Matt and I are not that fantastical at writing fluff. Matt already has an idea for the overview of the Sons of Horus, but feels that it needs a writer's touch. And while I've written fluff for the AdMech fandex so far, currently anything more I'm coming up with is sub-par to what I feel the AdMech deserve. So, in short, MWC is looking for the above fluff and artwork from those that feel they can take on the task. If you're interested in any of this or have any questions, feel free to either post a comment here or email me at Sinaura40k(at)gmail(dot)com.

Also, feel free to make a post anywhere you see fit to get the word out on these projects. The more eyes this call-out reaches the better.

Thanks to you all.

2 comments:

  1. I could write a few things for the admech. How long you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full page or more on various things throughout the dex. If you're interested, drop me an email with some of your work I could read over.

    ReplyDelete