Redscorps named his Storm Talon, figured I'd do the same with mine. With the fact I went with a Skyhammer Missile option and this looks like some kind of insect I went for 'Hornet Class'.
As a follow up to the excellent work from Redscorps I wanted to post my more basic conversion. My big issue with the Storm Talon was the off balance weapons hanging off the front. As a fix for that I went for a more Apache like look with weapon pods on the side.
I left the rest alone, I'm kind of entertained by the tiny, stubby hull that is the Storm Talon. It looks like a heavily armored bee. The weapon pods are just rectangles of thick plasticard. I had a lot of left over missiles from various IG tanks so I built those up on a launch frame. I was originally going to hang the missiles underneath, but that would have made the weapon pods a little too long. Instead I went with the missiles on top and the TLAC (a smaller set from the Dark Angel sprues) underneath. It does put the missiles a little closer to the engines than I'd like, but It'll do for now. To patch up the front I just used a saw to give me a flat surface and a couple more bits of plasticard and some green stuff dealt with the rest. I still need to clean the greenstuff up a bit, but otherwise this is now ready to paint.