Monday, August 29, 2011

[Flashback Monday] Possessed Nurgle Line Breaker Squadron + Defiler

Welcome to the first weekly installment of Flashback Monday's. Starting off with a bang was one of the first posts here at MWC and one very much to do with conversions! So, onto the Line Breaker Squadron!


First up was the HQ unit for the line breaker squadron.


Next up is the second Possessed Vindicator in the Squadron.


Next up is the third Possessed Vindicator in the Squadron.



And finally, the Papa bear to lead them, a Possessed Nurgle Defiler. I liked making it so much, I might just make another for myself in the future.







Thats all for the first installment of Flashback Monday! Be sure to let us know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Really nice, the defiler kit is probably the most versatile kit for 40K, I have seen so many different conversions that are nothing alike using this kit. Yours are among the top ones. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, these tick all of the boxes.

    They are easily some of my favourite conversions to date I have seen ANYWHERE on the internet and are the primary reason I started to follow the MWC blog.

    Awesome work Matt!

    ReplyDelete