Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sneak Peak: Heroes of Armageddon Project


So, as some of you may have seen on the one and only Dave Taylor's blog, MWC has been asked to join in with a special project entry for the Steel Legion Build Team that Dave is in charge of. While its a tad early to show exactly what the project entry is, I do feel its time for a small teaser to let everyones minds run wild with the idea of what it could be. So without further adu:



What do you get when you combine this:





With this:

With alot of this:




And finally with alot of model train rivets? Well, you shall all see very soon! Until then, let the comments begin and lets see who can guess what it shall be first!

3 comments:

  1. IG train! I've seen these projects before and they tend to be my favorite conversions. Well that's my guess anyway.

    If this is another charity event from Heroes of Armageddon, let GoM know if we can do anything

    -Arch, GoM

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, heh.. I' guessing a Capital Imperialis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know, I know!...

    AWESOMENESS.

    Do I win?

    ReplyDelete