Monday, June 4, 2012

WIP Storm Talon Conversion #2 [REDSCORPS]

Hey hey,

I just took a few quick photos with the base coat down on the hull, I think it lets you see what I did a little better. Thats it for now, I will have the wings this week I hope so I can finish it off.

Thanks for all the comments on the previous WIP post, I'm glad I've managed to get people looking at the potential of the kit and not just the drawbacks of the original design. Everything I did was relatively easy save for working with the funny angles in the 'chin' of the aircraft, even then it was just patience with my cuts of the plasticard and taking it slow.

Enjoy.

Redscorps

P.s. The main engines will only go up and down during take-off similar to the V-22 Osprey, the rest of the time it will operate as a fixed wing aircraft, climbing and diving to strafe with the assault cannons and launch missiles at the xenos/heretics.





No comments:

Post a Comment