Friday, September 2, 2011

September's Conversion Contest!

Once Again, Another Mini-Contest:
Catch The Reference Here And Someone's Getting Some Huggles.

It's 4am, I'm sleep deprived and I'm here to welcome you back to the start of another month. *sniff sniff* Yep, it's September all right. I can smell the depression settling in as the days get colder and shorter...damn you lack of fatty tissue. Anywho, to counter this onslaught of ever-lingering destiny of hot cocoa filled evenings we're here to bring you something warm and sunny! This month's contest is going to be something special. Why? Because we said so, that's why. Sit down, seriously. You're messing my groove up here.

This month the rules are simple:
1) You do not talk about Fight Club.
2) Limit two (2) entries per participant.
4) Any conversion from any tabletop game goes.
5) Any size goes.
6) Any-thing-goes, people. It's a free for all and you all are getting tossed into the middle of it!

This month's prize is going to be a little different as well. The prize comes from one of our followers; $100 to ChaosOrc.com or another webstore if outside the US!

That's right folks, a free-for-all with a single prize. It's about to get all heebly-jeebly up in this hizzay! Good luck to you all!

I so need to go to bed, night.

14 comments:

  1. This is a real good stuff, and a kick to make some conversion long projected and forgotten... I will spread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! The more people that enter the better the prizes can be next month. In fact ive gotten emails from several stores and even the top dogs saying if it goes well, hypes conversions and kits, they will all donate to next months contest! So, lets keep this movement going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I enter on behalf of my brother who doesn't have much internet access? Got a kicking good Space Marine Captain he converted for me years ago that is still fantastically awesome nowadays.

    Cheers,

    Auretious Taak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i've been looking for it but... where the heck is the email address I should send entries to...?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Auretious Taak - You sure can!

    @maxxev - Miniaturewargameco AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got 2 sick entries for this months contest. I just need to shoot them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I will enter this month. I've been working on a conversion for the last few days. When it's finished I shall send in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 entries only was really hard but I just went with my latest 2 conversions.

    They are both "just for fun" conversions but they are fantasy so I doubt they will get that many votes :P lol.

    I wasn't sure if I was allowed to enter conversions that I did some years ago and are already pictured on the internet (not entered into any competitions though)?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are able to do this maxxev. We outlined this rule for the blanket rules on every month's contest. As long as the work is yours and you can get a snapshot of it now with the MWC logo along with some WIP shots from way back when if possible; you can enter it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too late now i've already entered my 2, i'll keep the rest for another day maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Count Me in , I have a couple of Goodies up y sleeve ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice, I just emailed over my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally forgot about this.
    And my camera is misplaced somewhere else.

    Will have to try to do this tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Submitted yesterday- looking forward to your entries!

    ReplyDelete